Introducing the World Wide Web
HTML: The Language of the Web
Tools for Creating HTML Documents
- Can create the source document in a word processor and then convert it.
- HTML code created using a converter is often longer and more complicated than it needs to be, resulting in larger-than-necessary files.
- They can save you a lot of time and help you work more efficiently.
- Advantages and limitations similar to those of HTML converters.
- Allow you to set up a Web page quickly.
- Will usually still have to work with HTML code to create a finished document.